iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone.
● Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
● Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
● Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available
● Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
● Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
● Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories