Launch Center Pro 3.0 has been released for iOS bringing significant performance improvements and new features including NFC Triggers, Advanced Scheduling, Add to Siri, Alternate App Icons, and more.
Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps. Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
What’s New In This Version:
Launch Center Pro 3.0 is a huge update and lays the foundation for the future of the app. In addition to the features listed below, we’ve made significant performance improvements (kind of important for a launcher app!) and modernized much of the code to provide a solid foundation for all the cool stuff we have in the works.
New in 3.0:
– NFC Triggers: iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max can now trigger actions via custom NFC stickers! iPhone 7 and newer can use in-app NFC scanning.
– Themes: We created a brand new “True Black” theme that looks gorgeous on OLED iPhones (and also looks nice on LCD iPhones)
– Advanced scheduling: You can now assign multiple schedules to a single action
– Add to Siri: Turn actions into Siri Shortcuts and trigger them with your voice
– Alternate App Icons: choose from several color variations and all past Launch Center Pro app icons
– Icon import from the Shortcuts app
– Support for iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max screen sizes
– Launch Center Pro for iPad has been retired, the iPhone version now supports both iPhone and iPad
– Bug fixes and additional enhancements
With 3.0 we’re also making Launch Center Pro free to use, with a subscription or one-time purchase to unlock all features. If you’ve paid for Launch Center Pro in the past, you get to keep using all the features you paid for without a subscription. You also get several new features and all the bug fixes, speed improvements, and other enhancements we’ve been working on for months. You only need to pay if you want to access the new features added in 3.0. That said, we have lots planned for the app, and would certainly appreciate your support to achieve those goals. We went out of our way to make this transition as fair as possible for users who have previously paid.
You can download Launch Center Pro from the App Store for free.